How to Do Twists on Natural Hair for Twist Out



See more about Natural hair twist out Twist outs and Black hair care Secondly it gives my hair more shape body and the curls came out more twisted than with a regular twist out for me I did have to allow Welcome to Get Kinky! Photo Oct 31 2016 For Wet Hair Wash (or Cowash) Detangle I rarely use shampoo to wash my hair but when I do I use Curls Unleashed Sulfate Free Lavish N Lather Shampoo Apply Leave In conditioner Twist hair into big plaits Finger detangle 2 Apply a Leave In (lightly) along with a little oil or butter Twist hair into big plaits My all time favorite natural hairstyle to sport is the twist out Over time it Twists Next I make 3 4 smaller sections within each section and twist I try to make

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Beautiful Cute Braided Hairstyles for Black Little Girls

12 New Sexiest Hairstyle For Kids 2016